Insulating the wall cavities in your home provides one of the most effective means of conserving energy and, therefore, helping you save money.
Are you feeling the pinch of your energy bills? Are you concerned about your home's energy efficiency? If so, you need to be looking for a reliable company that can provide you with wall insulation services in Ilford, London.
The reliable team you choose will be more than happy to provide services such as external or internal wall insulation; correctly installed, it can help provide you with two layers of protection against heat loss.
For local cavity wall insulation services in Ilford, London, our team here at Save Energy World offer the best quality insulation in the area; the work carried out by our team is second to none, so if you are looking for wall cavity insulation services or other services such as loft insulation, you are in the right place.
Give us a call if you are interested in purchasing cavity wall insulation to save money on energy and make your home more efficient.
A cavity wall is a wall in your property that consists of spacing in between another wall. For example, the exterior wall of your house may be a cavity wall, two walls separated by a gap. Due to the gap, if it is not insulated correctly, you can lose a large amount of heat through your home's exterior wall.
This is a relatively modern form of construction for residential and commercial properties. Traditionally walls were singular and could not be insulated as well as a cavity wall.
Using suitable materials such as mineral wool, spray foam and other insulation types, our team at Safe Energy World are experts at ensuring your external wall is adequately insulated.
Cavity wall insulation fills the gap between the two walls allowing for a more insulated, soundproof and robust structure. Insulants such as spray foam can be used to fill your wall cavity.
Insulating your cavity walls is essential for every home, residential, and commercial property.
Many benefits and reasons show the importance of insulating your cavity walls.
Modern builds most likely have cavity walls, and by not having them professionally insulated, your home will unnecessarily lose heat, costing more energy bills.
You will experience a lot more discomfort than you should. Non-insulation can cause unwanted issues that can be quickly resolved.
If your home has insulated cavity walls, using insulation that lasts the lifespan of a property, you are essentially adding value to your home.
Because insulated cavity walls have many benefits for homes, buildings and homeowners, you can add value to your property by having them insulated.
By having a cavity in between your external walls, you have a space that should be filled and can be filled for added benefits.
By effectively utilising this space, your cavity, you can keep the warmth in your home, reduce sound pollution, save money on energy bills every month and a lot more benefits from it.
Cavity wall insulation can prevent the passing of water, toxins, pollutants and other nasty surprises. Due to the cell composition of certain insulations such as spray foam, your home or commercial property can prevent mould growth. Insulation keeps your property healthy for longer and requires less maintenance.
When it comes to the wall cavity insulation services we offer in Ilford, London, it will entirely depend on the property and what insulation is already installed.
The specific costs will vary based on the following information that we ask for from the customer before providing a quote;
For example, if you have a sizeable stand-alone property, it will cost more than a single-storey bungalow or cottage; it will also be cheaper than loft insulation, which we provide should you be interested.
Contact us today to receive a free, no-obligation quote for our services in Ilford and the surrounding areas of Greater London.
There are a variety of products you can use to insulate the cavity between your external walls. Our professionals recommend three main insulants that can do the job, each with their capabilities.
Our experts most recommend insulant for filling your cavity wall would be spray foam insulation; it is an incredibly versatile and malleable material.
This product is an advanced solution, and as one of the earliest spray foam installers, its advanced technology can perform non-invasive insulation of your cavity area.
Foam insulant also has one of the most superior thermal properties (mainly closed-cell foam) and can help you save up to 35% on your monthly energy bills. Additionally, open-cell spray foam handles sound absorption well and is one of the best insulants for handling noise pollution on the market today.
Spray foam is incredibly easy to install in your cavity wall; all we need to do is come to your property, create a small hole in your wall and fill it, using specific tools to find out when the cavity has filled the wall.
Secondly, EPS Beading can provide insulation to your cavity walls at a high level. This insulation strictly applies to cavity walls and is more traditional than spray foam, yet still an advanced and effective solution.
This kind of insulation is not suitable for loft insulation or other aspects of your home; its sole purpose is to fill your cavity wall.
EPS Beading involves injecting beads into the cavity of your wall, beads which last the lifespan of your property. If you use an EPS Beading solution, installing the traditional cavity boards to fit the insulant is unnecessary, saving time and money.
Lastly, our least recommended method, yet still an appropriate form of cavity wall insulation, uses fibre insulation. This is one of the most traditional forms of insulation used for cavity walls, and it consists of an entirely dry insulant.
The benefits of using fibre insulation for cavity walls are that it requires simple planning, can quickly insulate with the correct measures, and is one of the cheaper, more cost-effective means of insulation. Additionally, fibre insulation is more eco-friendly than non-recommended traditional insulation such as copper cables.
● Insulating your cavity walls provides one of the most (if not the most) effective means of conserving energy, helping you save money. Up to 33% of heat loss occurs through your walls, arguably the most wasteful area in terms of heat loss for your home.
● Installing spray foam insulation will reduce that figure and, in turn, begin to cut your energy bills down by up to 35% every month.
● Using spray foam insulation for your cavity walls is one of the most eco-friendly insulants you can use to reduce energy consumption.
● Because your home will be better insulated, reducing the heat loss through your walls reduces your reliance on heating and cooling. Therefore, you will lower the number of carbon emissions released yearly.
● The UK Government is pushing homeowners to install more eco-friendly insulation, such as spray foam, and is even providing funding for it.
Please CLICK HERE to learn more about the Government's Green Homes Grants Scheme.
● By insulating the cavities in your walls, you are essentially slowing down the movement of heat through your walls, keeping it inside and your home warm and comfortable.
● It is essential to maintain an ideal indoor temperature throughout the cold winter months and the warm summer months. Cavity wall insulation is a solution for winter and summer, enhancing your quality of life every day.
● Insulation can be messy, invasive and disturbing to install, creating unwanted havoc in your household. However, our spray foam insulation can be easily applied to your cavity walls with minimal invasiveness and little to no disruption.
● Our professionals simply spray the insulation through a hole directly into your cavity walls, filling them with quality insulation. It is a quick and easy task when using our spray foam insulants.
● Do you live in a noisy area or experience unwanted daily noise? Cavity wall insulation can fix just that when using spray foam.
● Spray foam has high-performing acoustic properties that absorb sound and provide you with the peace you desire in your home.
● There's no reason you shouldn't be able to relax and find peace within your home, so cancel out those unwanted noises with our insulation products.
● You add great structural integrity to your property by insulating your cavity walls with one of our recommended insulants.
● Filling your home's cavity can reinforce your property's walls, creating a strong and sturdy effect. Insulating your cavity walls can be an excellent solution if your property is in areas subject to harsh weather.
No obligation survey at your home in the next 24 hours.
If you would like more information on the local cavity wall insulation we can offer you here at Save Energy World in Ilford or the surrounding areas of London, all you need to do is give one of our team a call. No job is ever too big or too small; our business has been built on helping families in Little Ilford and the surrounding areas.
To get your free, no-obligation quote, all you need to do is call us or browse our website to find out more about our services.